Top Ad Banner

Monday, October 17, 2016

Kylie Jenner Plastic Surgery Butts Implants Before And After Photos



Image result for B&A PHOTOs: Kylie Jenner Says She Only Added Weight and Not B*tt Implants
Kylie Jenner
The 19 year old socialite and model has spoken about rumours she had butt implants but she has shut this during a recent Q & A session on her blog.
American TV personality, Kylie Jenner, 19 has put to bed rumours she had undergone a butt implant, beast, jaw and nose surgery with before & after photos. She did this in a question and answer session on her blog;
Full post after cut.............................................
[I haven’t had] ass implants,”You know, I used to be 120 [lbs.]’I was really skinny. Now I’m pushing like 136. But it’s alright, I like the chunkiness.’ ‘I don’t really think I have the fattest ass, but I know my angles.’
Kylie later said she will not rule out a surgery in the future since her breast were ‘not big’;
‘I’ve thought about [getting breast implants], but I’m like, why ruin it?”I have really good boobs naturally and they’re a cute little size. I’m not against it, but right now, it’s a no from me.”People starting saying that [when] I was like 16,’ she laughed.
before-and-after-kylie-jenner
Image result for B&A PHOTOs: Kylie Jenner Says She Only Added Weight and Not B*tt Implants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...