Top Ad Banner

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Benin Wizard Who Crashed Into Sapele River On His Way To UK

Image result for Wizard crashes into Sapele River while flying to UK Read more: https://www.naij.com/1024382-wizard-flying-benin-uk-crashes-sapele-river-blames-buhari-photo.html?7u
A man, who confessed to newsmen that he was ‘flying’ from Benin Airport, Edo State, to attend a meeting in the United Kingdom, before watching a football match going on simultaneously in the coven, also in the United Kingdom, was, yesterday, discovered at Ajogodo River, Sapele, Delta State.
The self-confessed wizard said: “I was flying in with what is known in the physical realm as ‘Plantain Leaf,’ but it is actually my expensive private jet in the coven realm.
“It crashed me into this bridge, when the fuel in it finished. My members will be here tonight to refuel it for me, so I can continue my journey to the UK.
“I have to be in the UK to watch football, because there is economic recession, unemployment and inflation in Nigeria.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...