Top Ad Banner

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Star Model Naomi Campbell & Co-Star Jussie Smollett Cover Britain’s Attitude Magazine

Naomi Campbell
English model model Naomi Campbell covered Britain’s Attitude magazine with her Empire co-star, Jussie Smollett. She happily shared the spotlight with him. ‘I’ve always said without gay men, I wouldn’t be where I am today,’ she said indicating how much of an inspiration Jussie Smollett is to her acting. full page after cut.............

Jussie Smollett had this to say in the magazine about his s*xuality: “I get tired of the idea of someone telling me what my truth is. I’ve said from the beginning of my journey: I do not hide who I am. I love who I love.” He continued: “No one is going to tell me that somehow that is going to be my disability. I am told so many times that I should not walk truly in my blackness, that I should not walk truly in my s*xuality, I should not walk truly in who I am. I say thanks but no thanks, f*** you and goodbye.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...