Top Ad Banner

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Falling In Love With A 60yr Old Man At 20...


Leah Senibaldi, 20, from Nashville, in Tennessee has been dating Ress Benson, 60, for 2yrs. She said they met for the first time three years ago and the attraction was instant. Leah defended her relationship with Ress Benson old enough to be her grandfather, saying they are soul mates. Full post after cut...............

The couple are so smitten they are talking about tying the knot, and Leah believes older women are jealous of their love affair. They met when Ress was onstage with Leah’s father’s band – but they did not get romantically involved for 12 months when Leah confessed her feelings. She told Dailymail.com: “We get a lot of stares, but we’re never offended, we play up to it and have a lot of fun by giving people something to stare at. “Quite often if we know people are staring we will kiss to try and wind them up, it shocks them but we don’t care because we’re not doing anything wrong.”

Their feelings for each other grew stronger as they saw each other at her father’s band practice: “When we first met three years ago, our eyes just locked and I don’t know why but I ran up and hugged him – it just felt right. “After my parents found out I was talking to Ress online, they assumed the worst, they didn’t want us talking and thought he was just trying to groom or use me. “I was forbidden from talking to him, but after a year my feelings towards him hadn’t changed and we started chatting again.”

When they again met in person, Leah says she knew instantly they were supposed to be together: “I knew I loved him and since then nothing’s changed, my feelings have only grown with time. “It was obvious that we had feelings for one another, we were meant to be together and since we started dating last year we’ve been completely inseparable.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...