Top Ad Banner

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Kylie Jenner Looks Stunning As She Graces The Cover Of Allure

Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Biggest Beauty Mistake in 'Allure'
Kylie Jenner looks stunning on the new cover of Allure. Usually we see this reality star looking all made up and eccentric in her style, but in this photo she appears very natural and raw. Inside the magazine, Kylie does a personal interview with Davy Rothbar, and a more humorous one whereKim asks questions to her little sis-- all around, Kylie let go of all her filters and spoke with pure honesty.
Full post after cut...........................

We have the most crucial highlights of the interviews here.
To start, Kylie talks about the trending hashtag #WhoIsKylieJenner?. Kylie has alluded to the fact that her fans don't really know her before, hence the sudden spark of the hashtag, so Rothbar tried to get more info out of her as to what is means to be Ky, if it's not what we see,


"People think that since we have a reality TV show and I show so much of my life that they know who I am. But on SnapChat I show people what I think they want to see. I usually don't show my true personality to the world, because when you open yourself up so much, there's more room for people to say things about you. [The person you see on Snapchat is] not me. It's a projected image. A brand. I'm not a different person. I just don't show all of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...