Top Ad Banner

Friday, March 11, 2016

Lupita Nyong’o Is Simply Stunning On The Cover Of InStyle Magazine


Lupita Nyong’o is the cover star for InStyle magazine’s latest edition.
In this edition, the actress talked about her life in the movie industry, ffashion, lifestyle and more.
When asked about her fears after winning her first Oscar, she said, “Right after the Oscars, I had no idea what I was going to do next. Zero clue,”“There’s a part of me that thought my life would go back to normal. Like at school. But it didn’t. I did not get out of that unscathed, you know?”
Lupita particularly feared what some call the Oscar curse, especially as it releates to best supporting actress.
“They go on to appear in bomb after bomb after bomb,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...