Top Ad Banner

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

BBA Winner Karen Igho: "How I Met Yaroslav Rakos, My Oyibo Husband In London"

Karen1Karen2
Full post after cut...............


In an interview recently with BBA winner Karen Igho who got married last weekend in Jos, she revealed how she met her man and future plans. She said "We met when I traveled to London back in summer 2005. We got to know each other and we clicked. We have known each other now for 9 years. When I entered the limelight, that required me to travel and move around a lot but luckily, our relationship stood the test of time. We found that we are meant for each other."  Asking about the rumors that she is pregnant, she said " We are definitely ready to have a baby. Having a family with children is definitely part of our future plans." She said "Now that I'm married, I think I'll focus more on my personal life. Right now, it's all about my family. Work-wise, I have some ideas for a few future projects, so let's see what comes out."
Yaroslav Rakos her husband, when asked about what he thinks of her, said his wife Karen is a person that can surprise you a lot. I still can't put my finger on it, which is part of the mystery in the relationship, but I think it's exactly what that made her successful in Big Brother and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...