Top Ad Banner

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Naomi Campbell so thrilled to cover 2014 April issue of Shape Magazine

Naomi Campbell Covers Shape Magazine
Full post after the cut.......
Naomi Campbell, 43, the british born super Model appears in front cover of the 2014 April issue of Shape magazine. Naomi, who has covered so many magazines in her career, was so happy that Shape magazine asked her to grace the cover. “I’ve been on almost every magazine in existence, but this is my first time posing for Shape, and I’m thrilled Of course,” she said. “I wish I had done it when I was younger, but it’s an honor to be here at any age.” She turns 44 on May 22, and said for her to stay in shape, she drinks copious amounts of green juice, and that she is also a devoted Yogi individual.

Naomi Campbell Covers Shape Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...