Top Ad Banner

Friday, July 14, 2017

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara, Bags a Masters Degree From Regent University, U.K


Footballer Kanu's wife, Amara Kanu pictured with their kids, as she graduates with a masters from Regent University.
Full post after cut..........................  
Excited about celebrating my #healthylivingwithamarakanu book launch tonight. Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket and those that wished me well and reposted my posts.
.
Yesterday was amazing at my graduation and truth be told I'm in awe and my heart is full of gratitude with the love pouring in. 😇
.
For those who couldn't get tickets, I'll be having more #healthylivingwithamarakanu events in locations near you, not to worry. .
If you secured your space, see you soon. Diamond Suite letter S & A.
Registrations opens 6.30 PM. Door closes 7.30PM. #akhealthy #positiveenergy #growthsprout #positivevibesonly #gratitudelog #mastersdegree #entrepreneurmanagement #regentsgrad2017 #14thjuly2017 #newauthor #emirates #gratitudelog
Photography: @slickphotograph



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...