Top Ad Banner

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter’s First Birthday Party

Nollywood actress, Uche elendu shared adorable photos of her daughter, who just turned 
one today. The proud mother shared some powerful words:
Full post after cut...............................
Happy birthday my Angel.. You have brought so much joy to me and shut the mouth of my enemies.. You made me a woman again and for that I bless you. You shall mother nations and generations shall look up to you..
Story #contd..Yes I was pregnant but it didn't end there.. I had been taking medicines and the fear of the foetus being malformed was a source of worry to me, and then my blood pressure sky rocketed. Hmmmn.. I just held on to God, in my 9months journey I kept all to myself.. special thanks to my friends @benedictjohnson1 @ogeokoye@ucheogbodo @iniedo @harrimoore who stood by me through those months of uncertainty and to my pastor Bishop Sebastian Ndu for his incessant prayers and spiritual guidance, to my parents who catered for me and showed me undiluted love, to my man who is a blessing from God.. to my first daughter chizzy whose words strengthened me day by day, to Queen Amadi who held my hands in prayer in the favour room where I bore Osinachi, to @adaartsstudio who made my stay in the US less stressful.. to all my fans who welcomed Osinachi like the royalty she is.. AND SPECIALLY TO GOD ALMIGHTY WHO MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE!!! ON the 26th April 2016 by 12.30 am my Angel was brought forth with a big smile on her face.. I celebrate u today and all the days of your life..#aprilbaby #testimony#starkid #jesusbaby #BabySinachIsOne
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...