Top Ad Banner

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Nollywood Actor Junior Pope & Wife Jennifer Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary


Junior Pope Odunwodo and his wife Jennifer got married in 2014 and have since welcomed a son. He shared these new pictures on his instagram page and captioned; "TWO YEARS DOWN.....Many More To Go.....HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US.....The Day I married you was the day God truly blessed me,The day you bore me a son was the day he completely blessed me;Today marks two years of our marriage and blessings. Ever since you came into my life,My life became a masterpiece of Leonardo Da Vinci's handwork, A touch of michelangelo's initiative. My orientation,perspective and Notion about life basically changed; My life is awesome today because you love me. I will love and respect you for the rest of my life,God help me as we grow old together....Many hudles to cross,Many mountains, Seas deserts to go by and many Obstacles but with God and you by my side, I will butcher them all and come out victorious as usual.....My Family shall serve no other God but the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob....#Godisthegreatest....I Love you jenny (THE ENVY OF ALL WOMEN)" Morw pictures after cut.......................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...