Top Ad Banner

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Beautiful Tiffany Trump Gives A Moving Speech About Her Father At The R.N.C.



All eyes were on Donald Trump's youngest daughter from second wife Marla Maples, Tiffany Trump, 22, as she gave a speech at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday night. Tiffany recently graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with double major. She was glowing, beautiful and spoke from the heart when she focused her speech on knowing Mr Trump as her father, mentioned how supportive he was and still is through the ups and downs of her life. Full post and the speech after cut................

This is part of her speech;
"Please excuse me if I'm a little nervous," she began her speech. "When I graduated college a few months ago, I never expected to be here tonight addressing the nation." "I believe the measure of a person is revealed in their darkest times. For me, the measure of a parent is based on how they support and bolster you when you're down."

"My dad is a natural born encourager. The last person who will ever tell you to lower your sights or give up your dream. If you do what you love, hold nothing back, and never let fear of failure get in your way, then you've pretty much figured out the Trump formula. In person, my father is so friendly, so considerate, so funny, and so real. I have admired my father all of my life, and I love him with all my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...