Top Ad Banner

Sunday, November 9, 2014

British Model Naomi Campbel Reveals Mandela Told Her, Always Help Other People

‘Nelson Mandela told me to always help other people’ – Naomi CampbellNelson Mandela and Model Naomi Campbell Embracing
Full post after cut ...................

British model and actress, Naomi Campbell still recalls fond memories with the late South African president, Nelson Mandela. In an interview with Daily Mail, the top class model said: ‘I don’t have to justify myself to anyone. I took off almost five years from work ‘But I’m a Gemini and I like to keep moving and doing things and being there for friends. If I go against my instincts, there is always a consequence.’ ‘Nelson Mandela always said to me, ‘Use yourself to help other people, ‘I feel that now more strongly than ever before and I try to do that in the best way I can.’
Naomi was made an ‘honorary granddaughter’ by the late South African President Nelson Mandela, after she was invited by his political party ‘The Africa National Congress’ to meet with their leader in November 1994. The 44 year old who made her first public appearance came at the age of seven in 1978, when she was featured in the music video for Bob Marley‘s song, ‘Is This Love.’ Having been scouted as such at the age of 15, she established herself among the top three most recognisable and in-demand models of the late 1980s and the 1990s and she was one of six models of her generation declared ‘supermodels’ by the fashion world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...